[LESSON 2] How to say 'I am Filipino' in Korean?

 From LESSON 1, we already learned how to say your Nationality in Korean. This time, we will learn how to say your nationality in a sentence.

For example:

 I am Filipino in Korean~

We could check the discussion below~


필리핀 사람입니다.
Jeoneun Pillipin saramimnida.
I am Filipino

**I am Korean
저는 한국 사람입니다.
Jeoneun Han-guk saramimnida

**I am Chinese
저는 중국 사람입니다.
Jeoneun Jung-guk saramimnida

**I am Japanese
저는 일본 사람입니다.
Jeoneun il-bon saramimnida

**I am Taiwanese
저는 대만 사람입니다.
Jeoneun De-man saramimnida

-----------------------------------------------


LEARN THE KOREAN VOCABULARY FOR COUNTRIES HERE:

DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE KOREAN?


----------------------------------------------
And that concludes our lesson about How to Say 'I am Filipino' in Korean. I hope you have learned something from this lesson. Subscribe to be updated on the next lesson. 
If you have questions, feel free to comment or message me in my accounts below.

Thank you!

Happy Korean Learning!






Like our page at:
Facebook: 
www.facebook.com/ExploringKorean

Follow me at:
Twitter (Personal/Stan account):
 www.twitter.com/rikakanashi
 (Translator account):
www.twitter.com/BTS_nunaPH

Subscribe at:
Youtube: 
www.youtube.com/user/rikakanashi


OTHER CONTENTS:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Expressions] HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Greetings! Pt.2 ~ Exploring Korean Language

Let's Learn Hangeul! ~ Exploring Korean Language

Itaewon Class teaches us how to drink and pour soju properly~ Exploring Korean Culture