[LESSON 3] 입니다

From Lesson 2, we already know how to say 'I am Filipino' in Korean. And the grammar ending that we used is the 입니다 form. In this lesson, we will know what is the meaning of 입니다. And how we use this form given the vocabulary words that we have in our bank.




That's right.
입니다 is just like the equivalent of is, are or am in English.

We can use this to introduce ourselves. First, our name, then nationality and then the occupation.

Other examples:

I am American
저는 미국사람입니다.

I am a Firefighter.
저는 소방관입니다.

I am German.
저는 독일사람입니다.

I am a Nurse.
저는 간호사입니다.

I am Australian.
저는 호주사람입니다.

I am a Driver.
저는 운전기사입니다.


-----------------------------------------------
And that concludes our lesson about 입니다 form~ I hope you have learned something from this lesson. Subscribe to be updated on the next lesson. 
If you have questions, feel free to comment or message me in my accounts below.

Thank you!

Happy Korean Learning!

If you like our content, we appreciate if you could share some coffee with us by clicking the coffee icon below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Korean Expressions] HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Greetings! Pt.2 ~ Exploring Korean Language

Let's Learn Hangeul! ~ Exploring Korean Language

Itaewon Class teaches us how to drink and pour soju properly~ Exploring Korean Culture